Untitled Post

Apparently I'm going to be in Manhattan this weekend. I'm not 100% sure how this happened. Someone emailed me and said "I'm holding this hacker-social discussion workshop and I'd really like you to be in attendance" and like four hours later she was like "here's the email for our travel guy, tell him what train you want to be on".

This is even more bewildering than the time I went up to Oak Grove to be on internet-radio and came home with a pair of lacrosse balls in my purse.

I don't think I'll have a lot of free time during the workshop, but if one of you N'yawkers is dying to see me in person, I'll see what I can do.

[ETA: I have to say, this is the most trouble anyone other than Moggie has ever gone to in order to get me to physically get me to attend something where I'm not expected to be naked in front of a camera at some point.]

Comments

  1. The rats are unlucky that Jazmin won't be fooled by their food hiding tricks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but I told her to feed them pretty much whatever she wanted, whenever she felt like it. The dying rat is still eating things, sez I, so she can eat whatever she wants. You can't feed one without feeding the other two, at least not easily, so the three of them are just going to be spoiled while I'm away.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The mystery of "Himmmm"

Fun things to feed rats